Vitacost Chelated Iron Albion Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate Capsules 18mg
What is Chelate Iron -Albion® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate - Ferrochel® Iron?
Chelate Iron is a high-quality supplement delivering 18 mg of Albion® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate, a patented form of iron that's gentler on the digestive system.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Chelated Iron - Albion® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate?
- Iron is a trace mineral essential for health
- According to the National Institutes of Health, iron is used by the body to make the proteins hemoglobin (in red blood cells) and myoglobin (in muscles). They help carry and store oxygen in the body.
- Iron is also part of many other proteins and enzymes in the body
Why is Vitacost® Chelated Iron - Albion® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate your everyday essential?
- Supplies 18 mg of iron per single-capsule serving
- Easily absorbed and gentler on the stomach than other iron supplements
- Does not react with other nutrients
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Superior quality, incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.73(82)5(69)4(9)3(1)2(1)1(2)