Hover to Zoom
Vitacost Cherry Flavor Vitamin D3 & K2 Melts
4.65(83)View All Reviews
60 ctUPC: 0084419701429
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin naturally present in very few food sources. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the same form of vitamin D the body manufactures when skin is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin K refers to a family of fat-soluble compounds known as quinones. Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is produced by bacteria in both animal and human intestines.
- Vitamin D is important for proper absorption of calcium.*
- Vitamin D is important for maintaining healthy bones, joints, heart and mood.*
- Vitamin D supports immune system function.*
- Vitamin D may also play a role in helping maintain breast, prostate, colon and cognitive health.*
- Vitamin K’s aids in the production of Gla (gamma carboxyglutamic acid) proteins
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.