Vitacost Friendly Fiber with FOS & Probiotics Everyday Essentials Capsules
What is Friendly Fiber?
Friendly Fiber is a unique supplement combining two types of fiber (apple pectin and oat bran) with probiotics (“friendly bacteria”) and prebiotics (the nutrients probiotics need to successfully colonize in the digestive tract).*
Friendly Fiber includes Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum, powerful probiotic strains that are well-researched and well-known for their efficacy, safety and health-promoting properties.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Friendly Fiber with FOS &Probiotics?
- Promotes healthy digestion.*
- Supports a healthy immune system.*
- Helps maintain intestinal flora.*
Why is Vitacost Friendly Fiber with FOS Probiotics your everyday essential?
- Combines fiber and probiotics/prebiotics in one easy-to-take formula.
- Contains 2 billion colony-forming units (CFUs) (at time of manufacture) of viable probiotics per 6-capsule serving.
- Vitacost probiotic products are specially formulated to ensure maximum stability and full-labeled potency throughout the manufacturing and shipping process.
(Note:Refrigeration is recommended after opening to maintain viability of the organisms and ensure optimum freshness.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Apple Pectin ( Fruit ) , Oat Bran Fiber ( Hull ) , Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides ( Fos ) Nutraflora Scfos , Standardized To , 95% , Total Fos ( 950 Mg ) , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Rice Flour .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Oats,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.