Vitacost Ginseng Extract Complex Capsules 900mg
What is ginseng?
Ginseng refers to extracts of plants of the Araliaceae family. Extracts of ginseng have been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine. Scientific data has attributed their beneficial effects to a group of ginseng-specific saponins known as ginsenosides and eleutherosides.
Besides promoting enhanced energy, concentration and memory, American andAsian ginsengs (of the Panax species) and eleuthero (also referred to as Siberian ginseng) are considered "adaptogens," or substances that may help individuals cope with physical and emotional stress.*
In addition to the three, well-known adaptogenic ginsengs, this formula also includes Ashwagandha root, or Indian ginseng. Ashwaghanda is an ancient Ayurvedic herbal medicine prized for its tonic properties and rejuvenating effects on the body.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Ginseng Extrat Complex?
- Provides energy boost without caffeine or dangerous stimulants.*
- Ginseng is also widely used to support healthy immune function and may support cardiovascular health.*
- For healthy adults who wish to enhance physical and mental energy, boost immune function and improve resistance to stress, up to 2,000 mg of ginseng should be taken daily for two to three weeks, followed by a break of two weeks.*
Vitacost Ginseng Extrat Complex is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Contains three different types of ginseng, plus ashwagandha root.
- Ginseng is standardized to ensure consistent potency and purity in every dose.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.57(49)5(37)4(7)3(3)2(0)1(2)