Vitacost Glucomannan Herbal Supplement Capsules 2000mg
Glucomannan is a soluble and fermentable dietary fiber from the konjac root plant. Its chemical structure is similar to that of galactomannan (from guar gum) and comprises a polysaccharide chain of glucose and mannose.
Glucomannan can absorb up to 200 times its weight in water and forms a thick, gel-like mass that has been shown to be approximately five times greater than that of guar gum.
What are the key benefits of VitacostGlucomannan?
- As a water-soluble fiber, glucomannan is appropriate for the relief of occasional constipation.*
- The unique, bulk-forming property of glucomannan makes it a top-performing fiber specifically suited for providing a feeling of satiety (fullness) and promoting healthy weight loss.*
- Glucomannan may be used as part of your diet to help maintain a healthy blood sugar level.*
- Promotes healthy blood lipid metabolism and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.*
VitacostGlucomannan is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Has no unpleasant smell or taste.
- Has high absorption properties, meaning it can be taken in much smaller quantities than other fibers like pectin or guar gum.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.18(203)5(132)4(28)3(13)2(8)1(22)