Vitacost Gluten-Free Tapioca Flour
No gluten? No problem! A grain-free, gluten-free flour derived from the South American cassava plant, tapioca flour is a starchy, subtly sweet alternative to traditional flour. Vitacost® Tapioca Flour makes the perfect thickener or binding agent for crisp crusts, smooth sauces and creamy soups – and unlike other flours, it won’t alter the flavor of your favorite recipes.
Use with other Vitacost® gluten-free flours to make the perfect baking blend.
- Made from the starch of the cassava plant
- Perfect alternative to traditional flour
- Use for thickening and binding your favorite recipes
- Won’t separate when refrigerated or frozen
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Gluten free and grain free
- Vegan and Non-GMO
Tapioca Flour .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More