Vitacost Hawthorn Extract Capsules
What is Hawthorn Extract?
Hawthorn is a hardy, flowering shrub, native to northern Europe and grown in many temperate regions throughout the world. It’s been used for its health-promoting properties, including cardiovascular support, since the first century.
Numerous well-conducted human clinical trials have demonstrated the safety and efficiacy of hawthorn.* Besides providing cardiovascular support, hawthorn has antioxidant properties and may help protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals.*
What are the benefits of Vitacost Hawthorn Extract?
- Supports contractions of the heart muscle.*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within normal limits.*
- Supports healthy coronary artery blood flow and pressure.*
- Possesses antioxidant properties.*
- Standardized to ensure consistent potency and purity in every dose.
- Standardization is achieved by isolating the portion of the plant that contains the most pharmacologically active compounds in hawthorn.
- High quality supplement offered at an incredible value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.62(21)5(17)4(2)3(1)2(0)1(1)