Vitacost L-Citrulline Dietary Supplement 750mg
What is L-Citrulline?
L-Citrulline is considered a nonessential amino acid, which means it’s not necessary to ingest as the body can create it from other sources. Citrulline is found in watermelon rinds.
L-Citrulline is involved in the formation of urea in the liver.* The synthesis and elimination of urea plays an important part in the removal of waste created by the digestion, absorption and metabolism of proteins.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® L-Citrulline?
- Supports protein homeostasis.*
- Supports muscle protein metabolism.*
- Supports flexibility in arteries.*
- Promotes healthy vasodilation and blood flow.*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
Vitacost® L-Citrulline is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 750 mg of l-citrulline per one-capsule serving.
- Contains 90 servings per bottle.
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.7(23)5(19)4(2)3(1)2(1)1(0)