Vitacost L-Taurine Dietary Supplement 850mg
What is L-Taurine?
L-taurine is a sulfur-based amino acid. It’s a non-essential amino acid, meaning it can be produced by the body. L-taurine is believed to be hard for infants to metabolize and is therefore added to infant formulas.*
Taurine is found in the excitable tissues of the body where it helps stabilize cell membranes of the central nervous system, such as the brain and heart.*
Taurine also appears to have some antioxidant and detoxifying properties and is used to support eye and blood vessel health.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® L-Taurine?
- Supports a healthy central nervous system and is neuroprotective.*
- Acts as a membrane stabilizer.*
- Supports antioxidant activity in the brain and heart.*
- Supports natural regulation of calcium.*
Vitacost® L-Taurine is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 850 mg of L-taurine per single-capsule serving.
- Each bottle contains 180 servings.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
L-Taurine , Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Rice Flour and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More