Vitacost Mega Nattokinase Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Mega Nattokinase?
Nattokinase (NK) is an enzyme extracted from a traditional Japanese dish called natto, made from boiled and fermented soybeans. The enzyme is composed of 275 amino acids and is considered to be one of the most active functional ingredients found in natto.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Mega Nattokinase?
- Supports cardiovascular health.*
- Supports healthy circulation.*
- Helps to maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.*
Vitacost® Mega Nattokinase is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provide 2,000 fibrinolytic units (FU) or enzymatic activity per single-vegetarian capsule serving.
- Contains 90 servings per bottle.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.73(15)5(14)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(1)