Vitacost Methyl B-12 Melts Cherry Flavor Supplement Lozenges
What is Methyl B12?
Methyl B12 is a great-tasting, cherry-flavored lozenge that supplies 5,000 mcg of methylcobalamin, a preferred form of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 is an essential B vitamin that’s required for many body functions, including energy production, carbohydrate metabolism and the formation of healthy red blood cells.* Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme of vitamin B12, preferred because it doesn’t require conversion for the body to use.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Methyl B-12 Melts?
- Essential for energy production and carbohydrate metabolism*
- Plays an important role in the formation of healthy red blood cells*
- Improves daytime alertness and concentration*
- Promotes optimal sleep*
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels, which is important for heart health*
- Supports the health of the central nervous system*
Why is Vitacost® Methyl B-12 Melts your everyday essential?
- High-potency vitamin B12
- Easy-to-take, great tasting lozenges
- Naturally cherry flavored
- Great value compared to other brands!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.