Vitacost Noni Fruit Capsules 1300mg
What is noni fruit?
Noni is a type of fruit from the Morinda citrifolia tree, native to southeast Asia and cultivated in tropical regions throughout the world. Potato shaped and bumpy-textured, noni fruit—also called cheese fruit—has dense flesh and very little juice. It changes from light green to yellow to white as it ripens.
With a strong smell and bitter taste, noni fruit is consumed raw with salt or cooked with curry. The seeds can also be roasted and eaten. Traditionally, Polynesian cultures used noni fruit to promote general good health and for menstrual, digestive and urinary support.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Noni Fruit?
- Contains phytochemicals including fatty acids, lignans, beta-sitosterol, polysaccharides and alkaloids.
- The potential health benefits of the fruit may be attributed to its antioxidant flavonoids and lignans.*
Vitacost® Noni Fruit is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides nutrients without having to eat bitter noni fruit
- Supplies 1,300 mg of noni fruit extract per 2-capsule serving
- Contains 90 servings per bottle
- Great value!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.