Vitacost Selenium Mineral Supplement Capsules
What is selenium?
Selenium (Se) is a trace mineral found in soil and water. It is also found in certain foods. Brazil nuts are the best source of selenium, while yeast, whole grains and seafood are also good sources.
Selenium functions in a number of antioxidant enzyme systems in the body such as glutathione peroxidase (GPx), thioredoxin reductase (TrxR) and iodothyronine deiodinases (IDD).* Selenium has been well studied and is recognized for its importance in human health.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® selenium SeLECT®?
- Important free radical scavenger*
- Supports the cardiovascular system.*
- Maintains a healthy immune system.*
- Supports the health of the thyroid gland.*
Why is Vitacost® selenium SeLECT® your everydat essential?
- Vitacost Selenium features a more readily absorbed form of selenium.*
- One bottle contains 200 one-capsule servings.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.63(32)5(27)4(2)3(0)2(2)1(1)