Vitacost Synergy Activated Quercetin Complex Targeted Wellness Capsules
What is Activated Quercetin Complex?
- Activated Quercetin Complex is a synergistic formula that combines several nutrients to support the cardiovascular and immune systems:*
- Quercetin is a plant-based nutrient (phytochemical) found naturally in apple skins, onions, tea and red wine. It belongs to a class of flavonoids called flavonols.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It’s included in this formula in the form of magnesium ascorbate for gentler absorption.*
- Bromelain, derived from the pineapple plant, is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins*
- Magnesium is an essential mineral used in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.*
What are the key benefits of Synergy Activated Quercetin Complex?
- Supports the cardiovascular system.*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Improves the way the body deals with various types of stress.*
- Powerful antioxidant properties.*
- Promotes a healthy immune system.*
- Is safe for year-round support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Quercetin Dihydrate , Bromelain ( Esterase Plant Enzyme ) . Other Ingredients : Gelatin , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Vegetable Stearic Acid , Silicon Dioxide and Vegetable Magnesium Stearate .
Contains Beef and its Derivatives,Pork and its Derivatives. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(11)5(11)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)