Vitacost Synergy DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate and Vitamin E
What is DIM Complex?
DIM Complex is a unique formula containing diindolylmethane (DIM), a plant compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale and Brussels sprouts. It also contains BroccoSinolate, a broccoli extract that’s been standardized to 4% glucosinolates. Glucosinolates are a type of phytochemical metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.
What are the key benefits of Synergy DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate and Vitamin E?
- Supports healthy prostate and breast tissues.*
- Supports the healthy metabolism and excretion of estrogens.*
- Promotes gene communication at the receptor level, supporting a healthy balance of estrogens and androgens.*
- Supports healthy cervical tissue in women.*
- Promotes healthy Phase II detoxification of the body.*
- Supplies 25 mg of DIM per 2-capsule serving.
- Supplies450 mg of cruciferous vegetable blend, including standardized BroccoSinolate.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.