Vitacost Synergy Glucosamine & Chondroitin Tablets
Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM is a combination formula that contains building block nutrients for promoting healthy joint tissues.* Each 3-tablet serving includes the following (plus 250 mg of vitamin C):
Glucosamine. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring chemical found throughout the human body, including in the fluids surrounding joints. This formula contains 1,500 mg of glucosamine sulfate, the form of glucosamine used most often in research.
Chondroitin. Chondroitin is another naturally occurring chemical, found in cartilage around joints in the body. Included are 1,200 mg of chondroitin sulfate, the most widely available and commonly used form of this nutrient.
MSM. Methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM, is an organic source of sulfur that the body uses to maintain normal connective tissues.* Included are 800 mg of OptiMSM®, a patented, pure, distilled form of MSM.
- Provides critical nutrients to stimulate cells to help build joint cartilage.*
- Provides scientifically proven ingredients that have been shown to safely and effectively promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
- MSM’s sulfur content is used by the body to maintain normal connective tissues.*
- Combines four beneficial nutrients in one easy-to-take supplement.
- Provides therapeutic amounts of glucosamine and chondroitin in one 3-tablet serving.
- Features OptiMSM, a high-quality form of MSM.
- Contains 80 servings per bottle.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Glucosamine Sulfate ( , from : , Glucosamine Sulfate 2kci ) , Chondroitin Sulfate ( , from : , Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium ) , Methylsulfonylmethane ( MSM ) Optimsm . Other Ingredients : Vegetable Stearic Acid , Croscarmellose Sodium , Vegetable Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Silicon Dioxide , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Vegetable Glycerin .
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More