Vitacost Synergy Lutein Eye Health Support Capsules 10mg
Lutein is a dietary supplement providing 10 mg of a high-quality form of lutein, plus 500 mcg of zeaxanthin per serving. Lutein and zeaxanthin are members of the carotenoid family, nutrients found naturally in the macula of the human retina. The macula, located in the center of the retina, is responsible for producing the sharp, central vision needed to see fine detail (for reading, sewing, etc.). Research shows that higher plasma levels of lutein and zeaxanthin may be associated with macular health.*
Lutein and zeaxanthin are natural, fat-soluble yellowish pigments also found in plants and algae that protect against the toxic effects of ultraviolet radiation and oxidation.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Lutein Featuring FloraGLO®?
- FloraGLO’s antioxidants can protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals, while also filtering out potentially dangerous, high-energy blue light and ultraviolet radiation from the macula.*
- Studies recommend taking 6 mg to 20 mg of lutein daily for eye health and antioxidant protection.
Synergy Lutein Featuring FloraGLO® is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Provides 10 mg of lutein per 1-capsule serving.
- Combines standardized extracts of both lutein and zeaxanthin in a single, convenient formula.
- Features FloraGLO lutein, extracted from marigold flowers using a patented purification process which creates a version chemically identical to the lutein found in vegetables and eggs.
- Marigold flowers are one of the best sources of lutein.
- Contains 100 servings per bottle.
Potency • Purity • Pride
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.