Vitacost Synergy Lutein Targeted Wellness Softgels 20mg
What is Lutein?
- Lutein is a dietary supplement providing 20 mg of a high-quality form of lutein, plus 840 mcg of zeaxanthin per serving.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are natural, fat-soluble yellowish pigments also found in plants and algae that protect against the toxic effects of ultraviolet radiation and oxidation.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are members of the carotenoid family, nutrients found naturally in the macula of the human retina. The macula, located in the center of the retina, is responsible for producing the sharp, central vision needed to see fine detail (for reading, sewing, etc.).
What are the key benefits of Synergy Lutein with Zeaxanthin Featuring FloraGlo® Lutein?
- Research shows that higher plasma levels of lutein and zeaxanthin may be associated with macular health.*
- FloraGLO’s antioxidants can protect healthy cells from damage caused by free radicals, while also filtering out potentially dangerous, high-energy blue light and ultraviolet radiation from the macula.*
- Studies recommend taking 6 mg to 20 mg of lutein daily for eye health and antioxidant protection.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.72(65)5(51)4(11)3(2)2(1)1(0)