Vitacost Synergy Mega EFA and CoQ10
What are the key benefits of Synergy Mega EFA® + CoQ10?
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease*
- Supports cholesterol levels already within the healthy range†
- Promotes energy production at the cellular level†
- Provides antioxidant support†
- Promotes whole-body health with 1,200 mg Omega-3 EPA & DHA per serving†
Why is Synergy Mega EFA® + CoQ10 your everyday essential?
- Supplies a potent concentration of essential omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA‡
- Includes 100 mg coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) per serving
- Formulated with sustainably sourced, highly purified EPA and DHA per serving
- Utilizes innovative supercritical extraction technology to ensure mercury, dioxins and PCB levels are well below industry standards
- Offered in easy-to-swallow softgels with a pleasant strawberry flavor
- Contains60 servings per bottle
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water, natural flavor, annatto color and mixed tocopherols (antioxidant).<br>‡Ethyl Ester Form
Free from Eggs and Their Derivatives,Shellfish,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More