Wasa Swedish Style Whole Grain Crispbread Non-GMO Verified Crackers
WASA Whole Grain crispbread is a wholesome and filling combination of whole grain rye flour, yeast and salt. Made with 100% whole grain, WASA Whole Grain crispbread provides 13g of whole grains and three grams of fiber (11% of the Daily Value) in every crunchy slice.
WASA Whole Grain Crispbread is made of wholesome, all natural ingredients and makes a great addition to your day. The whole grains and fiber in WASA, combined with its signature crunchy texture, can help you feel full and keep you satisfied.
With 10 varieties of crispbread, WASA has a taste for everyone and is a great substitute for bread or other cracker options. Snack Smart, Snack WASA!
- WASA WHOLE GRAIN CRISPBREAD: Crispy, airy and full of flavor, savor 30 calorie per serving WASA Whole Grain crispbread as a great alternative to bread and crackers
- WHOLE GRAIN CRISPBREAD: Made with only three simple, all-natural ingredients—100% whole grain rye flour, yeast and salt, for a deliciously wholesome taste and texture
- ONLY 30 CALORIES PER SERVING: WASA Whole Grain crispbread is all-natural, fat free (no saturated fat and zero trans fat), cholesterol free and Kosher certified; Made with 100% whole grain for 13g of whole grain and three grams of fiber per serving
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED CRACKERS: These fiber crispbreads are made with Non-GMO ingredients and are a great alternative to crackers; Product of Sweden
- WHOLE GRAIN CRACKERS: Layer your favorite toppings on WASA crispbread for smart and satisfying snacks! Replace bread with fiber crispbreads for a creative and wholesome breakfast or open faced sandwich at lunch
- WASA WHOLE GRAIN CRACKERS: Our Swedish roots are reflected in our quality; We carefully select and perfectly blend simple, all-natural ingredients to create WASA's signature "crunch" and great taste
Whole Grain Rye Flour, Yeast, Salt
Contains Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More