Wedderspoon Raw Monofloral Manuka Honey
Straight from Mother Nature . A rare superfood made exclusively by bees that feast on the nectar of New Zealand's wild Manuka blossoms, our raw Manuka honey is one of Mother Earth's most delicious mysteries. Wedderspoon is committed to complete Manuka honey integrity, with every batch fully traceable from our South Island hives to your home. The KFactor mark guarantees that the pure Manuka honey in this jar is as close to its freshly harvested state of raw perfection as possible and independently verified to meet or exceed the MPI standards for monofloral Manuka honey. Never subjected to high heat processing, our smooth & flavorful Manuka is brimming with living enzymes & complex chemical compounds to empower your daily wellness. Bee your most vibrant self.
- KFactor Manuka honey is harvested & packed in New Zealand and independently tested to meet or exceed the MPI standards for authentic Manuka honey. Trust the KFactor to represent pure Manuka honey that is raw & unpasteurized
- Wedderspoon trusts in the brilliance of our hardworking bees to make the world’s best Manuka honey. And we believe that this superfood is at peak perfection straight from the hive, just as Mother Nature intended
- Between our colorful hives and your home, we strive to maintain the complex ecosystem of living enzymes & chemical compounds within our honey as much as humanly possible. Every jar of KFactor Manuka honey is guaranteed authentic, raw & unpasteurized
- This delicious superfood honey has a multitude of uses in your home as a better-for-you alternative sweetener, in home ‘remedies’, as a natural companion to DIY beauty regimens, right off the teaspoon for energy and active lifestyles
- Free of antibiotics, pesticides, and glyphosate
Raw Manuka Honey .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More