White Dragon Fruit
Extremely large with pleasantly mild sweet, cream-colored interior. This exotic cactus fruit has a delicately sweet and mildly acidic taste, reminiscent of watermelon, cactus pear and kiwi. Refreshingly light and sweet – dragonfruit’s taste is a cross between kiwi, cactus pear and watermelon.
- Perfect for adding to salads, pastries, beverages, smoothies, sherbets, sorbets, and juices.
- Good source of Vitamin C and B, iron, magnesium, protien and fiber
- Rich in Phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Benefits: Improve digestion, strengthen immune system and boost energy
- Pair with other Tropical fruits in salad
- Ripe Yellow Dragon Fruit will give slightly to gentle pressure.
- To ripen fruit, leave at room temperature for one to two days. Refrigerate ripe fruit in a crisper drawer up to three or four days.
Dragon Fruit; Nutrifacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia (Kiwi) for 1 Kiwi, raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Kroger is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.