Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a medium-bodied California wine that opens with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast. This delicious red wine bestows flavors of berries, toasted marshmallow, graham cracker, and chocolate. Medium-bodied and with a pleasing complexity of flavors, this red table wine pairs deliciously with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili. Many of the grapes used to make this Woodbridge wine are harvested from California vineyards where warm days and cool breezes cultivate fully mature grapes that consistently produce well-balanced and fruit-expressive red table wine. Crafted to increase richness and soften tannins, this bottle of wine has a toasty caramel finish. Store this cabernet sauvignon wine at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes and serve at approximately 60 degrees. Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi wines are fruit-forward and balanced, making them ideal for everyday enjoyment. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2020 Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.
- Aromas of cherries, berries, cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- California red wine with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar, and toast
- Delicious red wine with flavors of berries, toasted marshmallow, graham cracker, and chocolate
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- This delicious red wine pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
Red Wine .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More