Woodbridge® by Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir Red Wine
Woodbridge® by Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir Red Wine offers a bright, fruit-forward glass of wine with strawberry and cherry aromas set off by a hint of spice and toast. Ripe cherry flavor and rich cocoa stand out in this full-bodied California red wine that culminates in a velvety, smooth finish. Sourced from the region of Lodi, these pinot noir wine grapes are grown by local producers and processed with Woodbridge's unique growing techniques and state-of-the-art technology for winemaking. Enjoy this Woodbridge® wine on its own, or pair it with light meat dishes, pork chops or even pasta with red sauce. Keep this bottle of wine stored at room temperature, but let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before serving it cool for that perfect taste. Crafted for over 30 years and perfect for every day, Woodbridge offers approachable red wines that you don't have to overthink.
- Bright California red wine offers strawberry and cherry aromas accented by hints of spice
- This pinot noir wine showcases rich cherry flavor and a touch of toasty oak
- Featuring a rich, full body, this fine wine culminates in a velvety, smooth finish
- Pair this pinot noir red table wine with pasta such as tortellini in a creamy tomato sauce
- Pinot noir grapes in this Woodbridge wine are sourced from California's Lodi region
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More