Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Red Blend Red Wine
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Red Blend Red Wine bestows a deliciously rich, full-bodied blend of warm, toasty aromas and flavors, including jammy blackberry, vanilla, and baking spices. This California wine melds some of the finest qualities of Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, and Syrah with additional complementary red wines, culminating in a delicious red wine blend that enhances the blackberry and vanilla flavors. Crafted with grapes sourced from California, this hearty Woodbridge wine pairs beautifully with savory burgers, rotisserie chicken, and potato skins. Fermented in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks to retain fruitiness before being aged in French and American oak barrels, this well-balanced red wine's complexity is fully realized when stored at room temperature, but chilled in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes before serving cool, at approximately 60 degrees. Full and rich with a long, flavorful finish, this red table wine is perfect for every day. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- 1.5 L bottle contains the same amount of California red wine as two 750 mL bottles
- Large 1.5 liter bottle of wine perfect for sharing among friends
- Woodbridge wine offers toasty aromas and flavors of jammy blackberry, vanilla, and baking spices
- Delicious red wine filled with jammy blackberry, raspberry, and plum flavors with a hint of vanilla and spice
- Full-bodied red wine with a long, flavorful finish
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More