3 Ingredient PB&J Frozen Treats
These 3 Ingredient PB&J Frozen Treats from Frugal Foodie Mom are easy and quick to make—and you can even get kids in on the sandwich-making fun! Set up an assembly line in your kitchen and let the fun begin.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 3 hoursTotal: 3 hours 15 minutes
- 24 P$$T…™ Graham Crackers
- P$$T…™ Creamy Peanut Butter (about 1 Tbsp. per sandwich)
- Carton of P$$T…™ Strawberry Swirl Frozen Dairy Dessert
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the creamy peanut butter onto each of the 12 graham crackers and set aside.
- Place the other 12 graham crackers on the baking sheet.
- Place the carton of strawberry swirl ice cream on a large cutting board and open it from the side. Unfold the carton's edges and pull back the carton packaging about halfway to reveal the block of ice cream. Cut a 1” slice of the ice cream from the block, then cut the slice in half and trim slightly to fit the graham crackers.
- Place the 2 squares of ice cream onto two of the graham crackers on the baking sheet. Repeat the process for the remaining 10 graham crackers.
- Place the graham crackers topped with the peanut butter on each of the ice cream-topped graham crackers.
- Place the sandwiches on the baking sheet in the freezer for at least three hours. You can wrap each one individually in plastic wrap when they're frozen solid. Store them in the freezer until you're ready to serve them.