30-Minute Baked Salmon with Pomegranate Glaze
This elegant and impressive salmon dish is easy to put together and can be served for a small dinner party or a tasty weeknight meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 fillets (4-6 oz. each) salmon
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped plus more to garnish
- Pomegranate arils, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, brown sugar, onion, olive oil, garlic, pomegranate molasses, cumin and salt. In resealable bag, combine salmon fillets and vinegar marinade. Let marinate at least 15 minutes.
- On prepared pan, arrange marinated fillets. Bake 12 to 18 minutes, until easily flaked with fork.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt and dill.
- Serve salmon with yogurt, fresh dill and pomegranate arils.