30-Minute Linguine with Spinach and Peas
Requiring just a handful of ingredients, this meal combines warm pasta, spinach and peas to create a deliciously easy – and delightfully green – dinner.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (1 lb.) linguine
- 1 box (6 oz.) Kroger Brand Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen Kroger Brand Green Peas, thawed at room temperature
- Cook pasta to al dente, according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in large serving bowl, place spinach. Drizzle olive oil over top. Sprinkle in garlic, salt and crushed red pepper.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and immediately add warm pasta to serving bowl. Top with parmesan and peas. Toss to combine.