30-Minute Roasted Salmon with Kiwi Salsa
In this dish, perfectly cooked salmon is topped with a kiwi fruit salsa that’s packed with beneficial antioxidants and bright flavors.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 hot red pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On center of prepared baking sheet, arrange lemon slices. Place salmon over lemon slices. Drizzle olive oil over; season with salt and pepper. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until easily flaked with fork.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine kiwi, red onion, pepper, cilantro and lime juice.
- To serve, top salmon with kiwi salsa.