5-Ingredient Chicken Enchiladas
These enchiladas are not only family-friendly, but they are also time and budget-friendly, too. Serve your family these tasty enchiladas for a weeknight dinner that is still homemade yet doesn’t require much time to prepare.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 1⁄2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 can (10 oz.) red enchilada sauce, divided
- 8 large flour tortillas
- Herdez Guacamole
- Fresh cilantro, salsa or sour cream, to serve if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove meat from the bones of the rotisserie chicken, then dice meat. Discard bones and skin.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, 1½ cups cheese, green chiles and ½ cup enchilada sauce.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the tortillas, about ½ cup mixture in each. Roll each tortilla tightly and place seam-side down in a 9”x13” baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas and top with cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Top with guacamole. Add cilantro, salsa or sour cream, if desired. Serve.
- Refrigerate covered and eat any leftovers within 2-3 days.