5-Minute Fiesta Bowl
Quick, simple and totally tasty, this is a great bowl to pull together for a brown bag lunch. If you’d prefer to add a little protein, a bit of grilled or rotisserie chicken is a nice match.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2⁄3 cup kidney beans
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup canned Mexican-style tomatoes
- Heat rice in microwave until warm. Stir in cilantro.
- In a small bowl, stir together beans and seasoning mix.
- Top rice with beans, corn, and tomatoes.