5-Minute Lentil Tacos
Lentils make a hearty and flavorful alternative to traditional taco filling. Serve on crisp lettuce leaves for a refreshingly light lunch or dinner.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, stir together the lentils, taco seasoning, and olive oil until thoroughly combined.
- Divide between the leaves of romaine lettuce, then top with the onion and cilantro and serve immediately.