7 Layer Bars
Try this recipe for a very rich and decadent dessert that’s layered with sweet goodness.
Serves: 16Prep: 2 hours 30 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 2 hours 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth™ Unsalted Butter, melted
- 10 whole graham crackers, crushed (about 1½ cups crumbs)
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Raw Pecan Pieces, finely chopped
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9"x13" baking pan with non-stick spray. Line the pan with two overlapping pieces of foil or parchment paper, leaving overhang to lift bars out of pan. Spray with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and graham cracker crumbs. Spread crumbs evenly over bottom of prepared pan (it’s ok to have a few bare spots).
- Sprinkle in this order: pecans, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and coconut over graham crumbs. Pour condensed milk evenly over entire dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool pan on a wire rack to room temperature, about 2 hours.
- Remove bars from pan using the foil or parchment handles and transfer to a cutting board. Using a sharp knife or bench cutter to bars into 2"x3" bars.