Achiote Cauliflower Steak
This elegant dish is easy, flavorful and completely vegetarian. Satisfying cauliflower “steaks” are seasoned with mild achiote and roasted to delicious perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 1⁄2 pounds cauliflower, trimmed and cut into slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages Sazón Culantro y Achiote*
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Cover baking sheet with foil.
- In small bowl, mix together sazón and olive oil.
- Pour half the olive oil mixture onto baking sheet; arrange cauliflower on top. Drizzle over remaining olive oil mixture. Season with pepper.
- Roast until underside of cauliflower is brown.
- *Availability may vary by store.