Acorn Squash Cups
This beautiful self-contained side of squash is the tastiest way to enjoy the wonderful winter variety. Sprinkled with cinnamon and sweetness, this makes the perfect sidekick to any savory main dish.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large acorn squash
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Cut the squash in half, and remove seeds and pulp.
- Place the squash in a roasting pan with the hollowed insides facing up.
- Coat the cut top edges and insides of the squash halves with the olive oil, drizzle the insides with the agave nectar, and sprinkle the cinnamon and salt on the top edges and insides of both.
- Bake for 30–45 minutes, or until the insides of the squash are fork tender.