This loaf is loaded with seeds, oats and nuts. Try serving it toasted and topped it with cheese, nut butter or mashed avocado.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups sunflower seed kernels, roasted and unsalted
- 1⁄2 cup raw pepitas, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 tablespoons flaxseed (whole)
- 1⁄3 cup psyllium husks
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to prepared pan and smooth the top of the loaf mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until lightly browned at the edges and the bread pulls away from the edges of the pan. Remove from pan with the help of the parchment paper and place on a wire rack.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- Store bread refrigerated for up to a week or freeze for longer storage.