There’s nothing so refreshing on a hot day as a glass of ice-cold lemonade. In this recipe, the spicy flavor and aroma of fresh ginger adds depth, sophistication, and kick to the beloved classic. Serve immediately or steep in the refrigerator; the longer the lemonade sits, the stronger the ginger becomes.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup minced fresh ginger
- Grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup agave nectar
- Place ginger and lemon zest in a pitcher. Add lemon juice, water, and agave and stir well to combine.
- Place pitcher in refrigerator and allow lemonade to steep or serve immediately.
- When ready to serve, pour lemonade through a fine-mesh sieve into ice-filled glasses. Serve immediately.