Save to My Recipes
This simple dish of pasta tossed with garlic and olive oil is an Italian classic. Here we add toasted breadcrumbs, parsley, and shredded Parmesan cheese.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Sauté garlic in oil for a few minutes. Add breadcrumbs and lightly brown them in the garlic oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Toss cooked spaghetti with the garlic mixture; season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and parsley sprinkled on top.