Air Fryer Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These keto friendly stuffed mushrooms come together quickly for the perfect side dish. They are loaded with flavor and can even work as an appetizer.
Serves: 4Prep: 9 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces baby bella stuffer caps
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare mushrooms by removing the stem and hollowing out the inside slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, white cheddar cheese, garlic, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Spoon cheese mixture into mushrooms, about 1 tablespoon mixture in each mushroom, then place in the air fryer. Cook for 6 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.