Alfredo Baked Chicken & Pasta
This classic pasta dish is a great comfort food – and an iconic addition as the primo in your Italian feast!
Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package HemisFares™ Fusilli Long Spirals Pasta
- 1 jar HemisFares™ Truffle Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- 4 slices Private Selection™ Pancetta, diced
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons HemisFares™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13”x9” casserole dish. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken in olive oil until browned on each side and cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side (chicken should reach internal temperature of 165°F). Remove chicken from heat and carefully shred.
- Add spinach to the pan. Cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Using the same large saucepan, add pancetta, chicken and cooked pasta. Stir in Alfredo; add salt to taste.
- Transfer pasta to casserole dish and sprinkle evenly with shredded provolone.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese bubbles and top browns. Serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.