Store-bought pre-seasoned, pre-sliced beef for fajitas gives you a head start for this recipe. Serve in flour or corn tortillas; your choice!.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 package (24 oz.) ready-to-cook beef for fajitas, thawed
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (10"), warmed
- In a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until shimmering. Add beef strips and cook for 2–3 minutes per side, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and sauté onion and peppers for 8 minutes until crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet and heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with tortillas.