Allergy-Free Fizz Cake
For anyone with egg, nut, or dairy allergies, this recipe is a lifesaver. This simple cake is bright, cheery, pleasing, and safe for those who need to steer clear of allergens. Just to be on the safe side, be sure to double-check for allergens in the ingredients listed on the cake mix box.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16.3 oz.) allergen-free yellow cake mix
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 1 can (12 oz.) ginger ale
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tub (16 oz.) dairy-free chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions.
- Sift cake mix and cocoa in a bowl. Add soda and beat with an electric mixer. Add vanilla.
- Pour into a pan and bake according to cake mix instructions. Frost with chocolate frosting.