Almond Apple Banana Bread
This banana bread is a nice dessert or breakfast treat. You can intensify the flavor by adding more ripe bananas.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup flaxseed flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, applesauce, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Add eggs, banana, and flaxseed flour. Mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.