This banana-coconut loaf recipe can double as a dessert recipe quite nicely. Serve with fresh banana and strawberry slices for a delicious treat.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, applesauce, cinnamon, eggs, bananas, and coconut flour in a large bowl. Mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry.
- Let bread sit in pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and transfer to a wire rack. Let cool completely and serve.