Almond Butter-Coconut Cookies
Almond cookies are a great snack. They provide you with essential fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3. Almonds are also a source of vitamin E.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 13 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 large egg white
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat all ingredients together to form a thick batter.
- Place tablespoon-sized scoops of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10–12 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- While cookies are still warm, sprinkle almonds on top and press gently.