Almond Butter Cups
Make these delicious confections using a muffin pan lined with paper liners.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 12 minutesTotal: 42 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup natural creamy almond butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1⁄16 tsp. sea salt
- 1¼ cups melted sugar-free chocolate
- Line a mini muffin pan with muffin liners and very lightly spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon about ¾ teaspoon of chocolate into the bottom of each muffin liner. Spread the chocolate to coat the bottom and sides of the liner.
- Next, drop about 1 teaspoon of the almond butter mixture on top of the melted chocolate.
- Fill the cups with remaining chocolate to cover all the almond butter. Freeze for 30 minutes.