Almond Butter Muffins
For some variation, replace the almond butter in this recipe with another one of your favorite nut butters. Cashew butter, peanut butter, and sunflower seed butter work well.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together almond flour, erythritol, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat almond butter, butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream together until smooth.
- Add almond flour mixture to almond butter mixture and stir until smooth.
- Put a paper cupcake liner in each well of a 12-cup muffin tin. Fill each paper cup with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from muffin tin and allow to cool before serving.