Almond Butter Raspberry Breakfast Bowl
This simple and beautiful bowl is packed with the sweetness of fresh berries and the crunch and protein of nuts. A bit of tart and creamy Greek yogurt makes a nice addition if you have some on hand.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter, divided
- 1⁄2 medium banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp. honey, divided
- 1⁄4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp. chopped walnuts or pecans
- Combine frozen raspberries, 1 1⁄2 tablespoons almond butter, banana, almond milk, and 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, scraping the sides down as you go to achieve an even consistency.
- Scoop mixture into a bowl and drizzle with remaining almond butter and honey. Top with fresh raspberries and nuts.