Almond Butter–Raisin Cookies
These cookies are so easy to make. You can use other nut butters if you’d like. They also freeze very well.
Makes: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup unsalted almond butter, stirred well
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. wheat-free vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 oz. raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except raisins until blended. Fold in raisins.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.