If you have some calories to spare, top these chocolate brownies with homemade chocolate ice cream and some whipped coconut cream for a decadent sundae.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 3⁄4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, beat granulated erythritol and butter together. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.